Maharishi Vedic Research Institute is dedicated to research that investigates, develops, promotes and preserves knowledge and technologies of Maharishi Vedic Science, with the aim of bringing fulfilment and peace to individual life, society, and the world family.
- Relevant to contemporary living, Maharishi Vedic Science brings a sustainable, consciousness-based approach to all aspects of human endeavour.
- Maharishi Vedic Research Institute is dedicated to collaborative outcomes and engagement with research scholars and communities.
From diverse areas, our researchers engage across a range of disciplines and professions and are committed to innovative research for wellbeing, progress and life-long learning. An online hub beyond borders, Maharishi Vedic Research Institute works with leading researchers around the globe.
- MVRI welcomes young leaders in Maharishi Vedic Science and all disciplines and areas of profession.
- Our researchers are authors publishing in leading international peer-reviewed journals, contributing to their fields from the holistic perspective of Maharishi Vedic Science.
While having a focus in the Southeast Asia and Pacific region, Maharishi Vedic Research Institute is involved in research in countries around the globe and works with partners in Latin America, Bali, Cambodia and the UK.
- Committed to international collaboration, Maharishi Vedic Research Institute, recognises the significance of research within indigenous communities and contexts.
- Projects and initiatives range from research in human development, to architecture and world peace.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Upcoming Events and Publications
Featuring Javier Ortiz Cabrejos, Peruvian architect, and educator MVRI’s 4th Regional Conference will be rescheduled. Javier will speak on creatingRead More